Lightweight design, along with battery-powered option and custom designed mobile carrying bag, make transport easy.
Ultrasound is a mechanical stimulus delivered to the body by means of an ultrasound beam emitted out of an applicator. This ultrasound beam is generated in the ultrasound head by means of a crystal and transmitted to the body through the aluminum surface of the head and contact medium. Therapeutic ultrasound has a frequency range between 1 and 3.3 megahertz (MHz).
Ultrasound unit, Chattanooga TranSport
- Fully functional 1 and 3.3 MHz frequencies
- Ten user-defined memory positions for User Protocols
- Pulsed and continuous therapy operation (10%, 20%, 50% and 100%)
- 110V or battery powered
- Ergonomically designed sound head (standard 5 cm² )
- Head warming feature on all sound head applicators
- Two-Year warranty
(Sold to healthcare professionals only, or with a prescription from a physician)