Like other quality TuffStuff gym equipment, the MFT-2700 Multi-Functional Trainer has been produced with an electrostatic powder coating finish, specifically Platinum Sparkle with Charcoal accents. It features extension arms that offer 150 degree, high-to-low vertical adjustments that effectively produce 15 positions, as well as 165 degree, side-to-side horizontal adjustments for five further positions. Further, the arms are hydraulically supported for safe and easy vertical adjustments, and the pulley bracket features a sealed ball-bearing design that swivels.
- Premium aluminum pulleys: 4½” sealed ball-bearing premium pulleys.
- Weight stacks: Two x 200 lbs weight stacks with a 1:4 ratio that delivers 2.5 lb resistance increments and extended cable travel.
- Extension arm: Varied positions for optimum performance.
- Hydraulically supported arms: Used for easy and safe vertical adjustments.
- Steel frame: Heavyweight structure made from 11-guage tubular steel combined with 7-guage laser-cut adjustment plates.
- Open frame design: Accessible for wheelchairs and rehab equipment, workout benches and stability balls.
- Pulleys and pulley bracket: Design incorporates sealed ball-bearing swivel pulleys; pulleys are made of aluminum and feature 4½” sealed ball bearings.
- Weight and size: 63”L x 118”W x 83” H (160 cm 300 cm x 211 cm); shipping weight 750 lbs (340 kg).
- Warranty for light commercial use: 10 years for structural main frame including welds, cams and weight plates; 5 years on pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, guide rods and gas shocks; 1 year on linear bearings and pull-pin components; 6 months on upholstery, cables, finish and rubber grips. (Home “lifetime” warranty also available.)