Team Medical Group, Inc.
Team Medical Group, Inc. (TMG) is committed to safeguarding
and non-members in the
TMG collects information about you in the following ways:
Information you give us.
We collect personal information that you may provide us when you visit TMG, visit us online, register as a Member, or make a purchase. Examples are your name, home, billing, and shipping addresses, email address, telephone number, healthcare license number, Membership Number, payment information, and your business information if you apply for credit. We may also collect your personal information in other situations as well.. We may keep a record of correspondence when you contact TMG, or when you a report a problem with our services or products. TMG may also occasionally ask Members to complete voluntary surveys for research purposes.
The more information you provide, and the more accurate the information is, the better TMG will be able to improve and customize your shopping experience. For that reason, we merge the information you provide to us offline with information you provide to us online.
Information Collected Automatically on Our Website
We may automatically collect some information when you visit our website. Examples include your internet protocol (IP) address, operating system, the referring website, the path you take through our website, and the date and time of your visit and purchases..
How is my information used?
TMG’s goal in collecting personal/business information is to better understand ways we can deliver products and services that are relevant and that are suited to meet your needs. For example, we may use the personal/business information you provide us and the information we collect automatically on our website:
- to process membership applications,
- to ship orders to you,
- to alert you to product recalls,
- for billing and refund purposes,
- to help us improve our services, website, and communications, and
- with regard to credit qualification and application (e.g., to determine if you qualify for a TMG’s credit account or other credit account offered jointly by TMG and a partner, and to process any applications for credit you may make).
We may send you customer service
or product information to keep you updated on items you have purchased. We may
also contact you regarding other marketing or promotional information that we
think you may find of interest. You may opt-out of such marketing material as
described under the Choices section below. If you opt-out, we may still contact
you for reasons unrelated to marketing, such as for purposes of alerting you to
important information about your Membership, product information or upgrades,
product recalls, shipping, refunds, and other reasons related to your
How is my information shared?
TMG does not sell or rent your personal/business information to third parties. We share your personal information only under the following limited circumstances.
- We may share personal information with service providers, suppliers, or companies that help with our business operations, such as credit card processors, shipping vendors, billing and refund vendors, and companies that help us improve our product and service offerings, advertising, and website. These service providers, suppliers or vendors are required not to use your information for any other purpose than to facilitate a specific service requested by TMG.
- If you apply for a TMG Membership, we may share your information with the company that we partner with to offer credit card programs. To help you obtain the highest credit limit possible this may include your membership and application information.
- We may share information in other special circumstances, such as when we believe in good faith that the law requires it; where we believe it is relevant to protect personal safety, property, or other rights of TMG, its Members or associates; or to respond to Member inquiries from the account's primary Member or from an officer or principal of a Business Member.
- Business Transfers: In the unlikely event that TMG or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will be one of the transferred assets.
What choices do I have?
TMG’s Marketing Material: We want to send you marketing communications only if you want to hear from us. You may opt-out of receiving different types of TMG marketing material in the following ways:
- By Email: You may firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- By Mail: Team Medical Group 7000 Bryan Dairy Road #A5, Largo, FL 33777, Attention: Membership Department
When submitting your request to opt-out, please include your membership number, zip code and type of suppression requested (e.g. mail, phone, email, or sharing for joint.)
What kind of security precautions are in place to protect my information?
Personal information that we maintain is subject to
physical, administrative, and technical controls. When we do have to collect
your most sensitive personal/business information, we will protect its
confidentiality, prohibit its unlawful disclosure, and limit access to
authorized personnel only.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, TMG cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online products or services. Once we receive your transmission, we take reasonable administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to ensure the security and confidentiality of your information.
How can I contact you with questions about my privacy?
We want to hear from you if you have any comments or
Team Medical Group
Attn: Privacy Group
7000 Bryan Dairy Road #A5
Largo, FL 33777