Used #TT-101L Thermo-Therapy™ Unit
Thermostatically controlled heater can quickly heat medium up to 128°F (53.3°C); temperature indicated by a digital thermometer. Treatment time is controlled by a built-in electronic timer. Includes Celstim and complete instructions.
Warms and massages for improved circulation, flexibility, wound healing and comfort.
- These units combine dry heat and airflow to suspend cellulose particles. A hand, wrist, foot, ankle or, with larger units, the lower leg, can be immersed for treatment via the flexible VELCRO® tightening sleeves.
- Treatment time is controlled by a built-in electronic timer.
- The thermostatically controlled, 900 watt, finned heater quickly heats the dry heat medium to a maximum of 125°F (52°C).
- All units are 120 volts and feature a noise-reduced, variable speed blower.
- The TT-101 is a compact model designed to rest on a table, stand or floor. Has a 10lb capacity for dry heat medium.