INTELECT MOBILE 2 RPW
Chattanoogas Radial Pressure Wave technology is mobile.
The Mobile 2 RPW (Radial Pressure Wave) is compact and light enough to be easily carried while also delivering a host of features and benefits.
When there is need for a powerful, yet portable RPW device in the clinic or on the sports field, the Chattanooga Mobile 2 RPW is the ideal choice. A lightweight and compact design together with a quiet built-in compressor make it suitable for portable use. A user-friendly experience is at the heart of the Mobile 2 RPW's design. The simple, ergonomically laid out controls enable all of the key parameters to be easily changed. A clear, illuminated LED display removes ambiguity when monitoring pressure, frequency and number of pulses. Pulses can be initiated via a trigger mechanism on the handpiece.
Weight of the unit: Approx. 20 lbs
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 12.5 x 12.5 x 8"
- Built-in compressor
- Single and Continuous shocks
- Frequency D-Actor: 1 - 21 Hz
- Frequency V-Actor: 1 - 31 Hz
- Application pressure: 1 - 5 Bar
- Highly customizable with precise adjustments of 0.1 increments
- Oscillating D-Actor
- V-Actor handpiece option
- USB connectivity
- Reduce muscle pain and aches
- Temporarily increase blood flow
- Activate connective tissue
- This Radial Pressure Wave clinical unit is ideally suited to the following applications:
- Physical Medicine
- Athletic trainers
The use of this product is strictly reserved for health professionals.