- pH buffered Iontophoresis electrodes - adjusts the pH to the ideal target of 4.5 to optimize transport when using a carbon conductive element and maintains that ideal pH for better drug delivery
- pH Defining agent adjusts pH to ideal target to optimize transport when using a carbon conductive element
- pH Buffering agent maintains ideal pH
- Viscosity enhancing element
- Creates uniform current distribution for greater patient comfort
- Conforms to a wide variety of treatment sites
- Stretches and adheres well when under stress
Iontophoresis - Small Electrode -Electrode therapy uses low levels of electricity to stimulate back muscles with the goals of faster healing and pain relief.
*This item must be ordered by a licensed healthcare professional or on a written order from a physician.