TENS 7 Digital Unit
The TENS 7 is the best valued digital TENS unit on the market today. Proven to be the most durable and easy-to-use TENS unit. The upgraded digital processor is accurate and precise, the preferred doctor’s choice for effective pain relief.
TENS 7 3rd Generation, 100mA output, 5 modes, silver coating and rubber sides rails. Case includes: 1-TENS 7000 unit,1-(2/pk) WW3005 lead wires, 1-9 volt battery, 1-(4/pk)
System includes device, lead wires, four self-adhesive reusable electrodes, 9V battery, hard plastic carrying case and instruction manual
• Compliance meter, 60 records up to 999 hours
• Power Source: 9-volt battery
• Modes: Burst, Modulation, Constant, MRW, SD1 and SD2
• Channels: Dual channel for use with two or four electrodes
• Timer: 5 to 60 minutes, auto shutoff or continuous
• 100mA output
• Pulse Width: 50 us - 300 us adjustable, 10 us/step
• Pulse Rate: 2-150 Hz, adjustable
This is a Class II Medical device and Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order a Physician.