The new Sonicator® Plus 920 is a two-channel combination unit both a membrane panel and a touch-sensitive screen to allow clinicians to quickly set up treatments. The Sonicator Plus 920 offers 1 and 3 MHz ultrasound using a dual frequency 5.5 cm² applicator. An optional 0.9 cm² applicator at 1 and 3 MHz is also available. Clinicians can use up to two different waveforms using two channels simultaneously with several different amplitude modulation options such as the surge, reciprocation and vector sweep.
- Internal error codes activate if there is a problem with the unit.
- Dual ultrasound frequency with 5cm2 applicator
- Weight 8.7 pounds
- Protective Class I Equipment classification
- Type BF equipment
- Dimensions: 6 in (H) x 12 in (W) x 12 in (D)
- The Sonicator Plus 920 2-channel ultrasound and muscle stimulator complies with all required federal regulations.
(Sold to healthcare professionals only, or with a prescription from a physician) Member Pricing